wholesale sari, saree, indian silk sarees, bengal, tant, handloom, cotton saree, indian embroidery works, India, wholesaler, exporter
|HOME||HOW TO ORDER||PAYMENT OPTIONS||ABOUT US||CONTACT US|
|LADIES INDIAN FASHION SHOPPING||LADIES WESTERN FASHION||MENS FASHION SHOPPING|
|COTTON SAREES||BRIDAL LEHENGA CHOLIS||HENNA MEHENDI WHOLESALE||LADIES COTTON TOPS KURTIS||LONG SHORT LADIES SKIRTS||MENS FORMAL SHIRTS|
|EMBROIDERED SAREES||COTTON SALWAR KAMEEZ||ALTA, SINDOOR, KUMKUM||SYNTHETIC TOPS LADIES KURTIS||KIDS SKIRTS WHOLESALE||SHERWANI WHOLESALE|
|FANCY SARI||FANCY SALWAR KAMEEZ SUITS||KIDS TOPS WHOLESALER||LADIES JEANS JACKETS||MENS DESIGNER KURTA|
|SYENTHETIC PRINTED SARI||DESIGNER SUITS||LADIES LEGINS|
|INDIAN SILK SARIS||ANARKALI BRIDAL SUITS||MOJARI BEADED SHOES||WHOLESALE KHUSSA SHOES|
BLOUSE STITCHING AND MAKING - How to Take Measurements to prepare a blouse
The blouse of a saree can define and redefine your look and add to your elegance. The tightly fitted, short blouse can literally enhance your appearance and if correctly stitched will add to the grace of the sari.
Sari blouses come in various designs, patterns, colors and fabrics. One can make them from single cloth or using a combination of various cloths, sequins, beads, laces, etc. For a perfectly stitched blouse, accurate body measurements need to be taken. With a single mistake the entire getup of the sari can be ruined and one can end up looking shabby.
No matter how grand the anticipated and antiquated the saree may be, it is still incomplete without two essential parts i.e.
1) the innerskirt or the petticoat and
2) the blouse. The former being hidden under the saree, the latter makes a much bigger impact on the ethnic get-up equal to jewelry, make-up and hairstyles.
The blouse is an integral part of the embellishment and determines much of fashion and trend. The beauty of a saree is only enhanced when it is paired with a beautiful designed blouse piece. The designers focus equally in the making of the blouse as they do for saree. The importance of it is shown everyday on TV and internet in undeniably fashionable designs with a variety of neck designs, embroidery work and heavy embellishments. It gives a required edge to the elegance of the saree.
A single change - the style of the blouse can transform the look of the whole saree. Therefore it is wise to consider every detail required for its selection before buying it. Here are five tips on how to choose a matching blouse design and the design it holds to supplement and enhance the saree.
1. How to be Blouse-Fully Wise-Women these days are getting highly inclined towards the mix and match fashion. They buy a simple saree with less detailing and pair it with a heavily embroidered blouse which transforms the look of the plain saree. The simplicity is replaced by extremely glamorous attire and can be easily qualified as a party look. All the difference made by a tiny piece of clothing. Bollywood has an intense love affair with this tiny piece. Actresses be it of 60's, 80's, 90's or of this century, the blouse design is an integral style quotient to maintain their glamour on screen. The power of the blouse is such that a perfectly tailored-stitched bodice can make the saree look resplendent and in the same way an ill stitched or mismatched piece can ruin the entire look, no matter how glamorous the saree may be.
2. The Neckline-The neckline can frame the shoulders, neck and the face and change their apparent width, height and angularity. The neckline shape can accentuate your physical features elegantly.
3. Sleeves-The grace lies in the arm of a damsel. The design of the sleeves can be preferred the way you like but it is wiser if you know the do's and the don'ts. It is reckoned that taller women should avoid long sleeves and shorter women should avoid short sleeves. The sleeves are equally experimented as the necklines. The recent trends are the blouses with transparent full sleeves and backless blouse with 3/4th sleeve. From yesteryear actresses Sadhna and Asha Parekh to Sridevi and Deepika, every single actress has adored this style sleeves which enhances elegance rendering sophistication. The sleeves are actually made up of net or extremely sheer fabric. This design will go with any kind of saree from party wear to handcrafted. Exceptionally is the case that this style will look ravishing both for taller women and shorter women. It is a smart way of hiding flabby arms. If you want to state class with fashion then backless blouse with 3/4th sleeves is a genuine choice. Other than these are variety of sleeves like straps and strapless, one neck sided sleeves, sleeveless, puffs etc. having a lot of option is chaotic so you need to know what looks the best on you and opt for that style.
4. FabricsThe blouse these days comes along with the saree as an extra piece to be sewn and fitted by the tailor. So naturally the blouse fabric is same as that of the saree. But some women choose not to sew the blouse using the fabric included with the saree. In that case, factors like height, complexion and figure should be considered. Identifying the fabric of the blouse is cracking the art of buying a saree blouse. Cotton is easy and regular; rubiya voile is yet another easy, regular and a standard blouse fabric. Other fabrics like silk, chiffon, net, satin, georgette and chikan fabrics etc are used in the making of the blouse. A new invention is a nice and comfortable elastic blouse that will fit all sizes. Comfort level matters a lot.
5. Color and other Miscellaneous-The ultimate rule is appropriateness. The matching color with saree is a thumbs-up but it is not a trend setting fashion statement these days. Contrasting colors work wonders on the red carpet and we imitate the A-lists but it is to be kept in mind that highly contrasting colors do not do justice to tall women. Monochromatic colors look fabulous on petite women. The combination of wearing embroidered blue blouse with black or brown plain saree is the new contrast for show stoppers in Bollywood. The earth toned colored blouse suits the tan skin and bright colors compliments the fair. The new 'it' color is - Neon! The brighter than the brightest saturation is a new favorite for the fashionistas in Hollywood and young stylish women in India are also wearing neon colors infusing it in ethnic wears esp. saree and saree blouse. This amazing universal attire will enhance the elegance and beautify every woman. It suits everyone irrespective of color, weight, height, curves etc but all you have to do is get hold of the one that is made exclusively for you.
Items you Need to take the measurements :
Soft Measuring Tap
1 Paper + Pen
NOTE: Make sure you measure and write all measurements in single unit (inches/cms)
So lets start measuring:
|HOME | HOW TO ORDER | PAYMENT | CONTACT US | ABOUT US | SITE MAP|
Copyright © EMFEX - All Rights Reserved